Thursday, 29 January 2015

It's Summer!

Something I like about Summer is that the weather looks good and you can wear different fashion styles, try new ones and wear bright colors! I'm adventurous and I like to try new things and the routine can get a bit boring sometimes... This week-end I decided to wear a peplum african print top with skinny jeans to my friend's lobola ( South African word meaning traditional wedding) party. Yes some people might say it's not a conventional outfit that is expected to be worn to an african wedding, not with jeans but when it comes to fashion, I like to break the rules and always try to look different. 



 Peplum african print top: Mohad | Jeans: Levi's | Heels: Rage | Handbag: Gucci | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban|  Bangle: Foschini

 
 Then I wore this mini dress from Truworts to a cocktail party at the beach at Eden on the Bay, Big Bay. Overall I had a beautiful week-end and lots of fun!It's always good to spend quality time with friends and family and when you look good, you feel good!



Dress: Truworths | Heels: Aldo | Purse: YDE | Sunglasses: Givenchy | Bangle: Foschini

No comments:

Post a Comment