Tuesday, 22 March 2016


The Best Tights: Wolford

I finally found tights that feel and fit great! Really I was so tired to buy stockings tights that didn't last long as they were torn after wearing them a couple of weeks. I felt like those brands did it un purpose so that their customers would go back again to the stores and buy some more. My friends had the same issue and after doing some research I finally found Wolford! It's an Austrian based company that produces luxury  and quality stockings for women and men from pure silk and rayon, underwear for women, women's clothing and accessories.




                                                                           
                                                                            Wolford





So I went ahead and bought the Polkadot tights and Image string body. They look, feel great, they are chic and elegant and most importantly they are durable. They are pricier than most of other brands on the market but the money you spend is well worth it believe me when you consider how long you'll be able to enjoy them. The material feels silky and luxurious with an even opacity and a smooth finish that resists snags and pulls. You just have to try it for yourself!

Below are my favourite items from Wolford that I picked for you and I hope you like them. If you know another brand that you have tried and trust, don't hesitate to share your experience with us.











No comments:

Post a Comment