Friday, 1 April 2016

OH YEAH, IT'S FRIDAY AND TIME TO RELAX!



Friday is finally here and so is another week-end! It's time to relax and spend quality time with the people you love. Are you excited? Well, I am and happier as I just received my new goodies from Sephora.


         


I love the sensual,audacious and floral-fruity scent of Balmain Extatic Eau de Parfum. I knew I wouldn't be
disappointed as I am a Balmain's fan. Extatic smells so good, it's not heavy and it's addictive trust me. You want to feel good? Then look good and as you know you are never fully dressed without perfume.







Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture N01 made me feel the same! Yves Saint Laurent lipsticks are well-known for their quality, classy and glamorous appearance.  I love red lipsticks as this color is unique, strong, bold and sexy. So YSL Rouge Pur Couture lipstick goes on smooth and stays on almost all the day. It's paraben free, very moisturizing, great pigmentation. It looks nice on my skin. I'm already excited about my next purchase! Whohoo...!









Happy Week-end y'all and keep rocking!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment