Monday, 23 May 2016

Ghetto Chic Street Style


Hello fashionistas,

It has been a while since I last posted on my blog but I have been busy. It's good to be back with great things on the horizon!Thank you to all my readers and followers to share this exciting journey with me.

Today I decided to share with you this outfit I wore the other day. It was raining in the morning but luckily for us by midday the rain stopped and the sun finally came out. Spring is the season where Paris seems to reawaken with its avenues fringed with new green shoots and its trees in flower. The days are getting longer, people venture out and about in the parks and gardens and along the Seine River Banks cycling, skating and enjoying the sun from cafes terraces. Of course I had to take a few shots of this beautiful day and share my new gettho chic style with you.




It's no secret that I like experimenting with new styles and I decided that day to pair one of my favorite Zebra faux-fur coat with a black T-shirt, ripped white skinny jeans and knee-high boots. I completed this look with big sunglasses, jewelry and a Hobo bag. Some people think that when you wear some ghetto outfits like ripped jeans (they are trendy now by the way...) and other flashy things, it means that you have bad taste. Not at all, you can wear this style and still look classy and rock it. It's easy to recreate street style ensembles and it all depends how well you match your outfits with the accessories, makeup and hairstyle you are wearing... If you want to try some different and bold looks, why not start with this look and see how you feel later? If you need advices, let me know.











Are you a fan of this style? Tell me below.

xoxo


Michael Kors Print Faux-Fur Coat (Similar here) | Phase Eight Scoop Neck Black T-shirt 

Rag & Bone Ripped Skinny Jeans | Zappos Boots (Similar here) | Marc By Marc Jacobs

Sunglasses (Similar here) |H&M Round Gold earrings  |  Innes de la Fressange Gold necklace 

Diane von Furstenberg Iggy Hobo Bag






2 comments: