Thursday, 15 September 2016

INSPIRING PIECES OF ART BY EMMA LINDSTROM




I came across recently with Emma Lindstrom artwork and since then I couldn't get enough of her amazing and beautiful paintings. 26 years old Swedish painter creates colorful swirls using a combination of acrylic and spraypaint. Her work feels that it comes from a different galaxy through the colors change and the visuals she uses.




She wants to evoke in her viewers some kind of emotion that speaks to their inner selves and  the light that resides there. Personally that's what I felt when I first saw her artwork. The subtle combination of colours and shapes first attracted my attention, then when I looked closer, my mind started wandering and I could imagine beautiful things (I can't describe it though) that inspired me and that made me feel good, at peace with my inner self.








If you want to know more of Lindstrom's work, visit her official website here


XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment