Friday, 16 June 2017

SUMMER STYLE INSPIRATION

I don't know about you but summer is my favorite season of the year not only because of the warm weather, schools vacations and the fact that we can do so many outdoor activities, but also because people seem to be more happy and everyone just looks better with some colors and light clothes. It's a fun and playful season for me as it's so easy to choose an outfit and get dressed  when you're going to work, to an event or just hanging out in town with your friends and family. It usually takes me a long time to get ready in winter unless I've prepared my outfit the night before. Does this sound familiar to you?

So to welcome Summer and celebrate it, I decided to wear this red blouse with black leggins that I paired with red floral platform heels in black. Accessories such as floppy hats, chokers, and sunglasses are definitely a must for me as I wanted to create this sophisticated, comfortable and stylish look.  I'm more of a maximalist person so most of the time I'll go for bold, unique, colourful and classy designs. I hope this style inspired you. So let's celebrate Summer and spread happiness around us!























Red Blouse & Leggins: Zara | Chokers: Missguided | Red Floral Platform Heels in Black: EGO | Vintage Bag: Chanel | Floppy Hat: YDE | Sunglasses: Marc Jacobs |




XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment